- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Tensolite, a division of Carlisle Companies Incorporated, announced that it has changed its name to Carlisle Interconnect Technologies. The name change comes on the heels of Tensolite’s recent acquisition of Carlyle Inc., a manufacturer of custom wire and cable harnesses, rack and panels and cable assemblies for in-flight entertainment systems and specialty avionics applications. By combining their talented staffs, cutting-edge technologies and state-of-the-art products, Tensolite and Carlyle Inc. have created Carlisle Interconnect Technologies, a vertically integrated supplier of complete interconnect solutions.
This strategic combination has strengthened commitment to customer service and delivering leading edge interconnect solutions. Carlisle Interconnect Technologies’ value proposition to its customers is founded on the proven principles of both Tensolite and Carlyle Inc.
• Interconnect solutions encompassing every facet of design and production; a vertically integrated supplier focused on service excellence.
• Advanced engineering services, design prototyping and state-of-the-art testing; a cost-effective, superior product delivered on time.
• Industry leading lead-times and superior cost efficiency through lean manufacturing techniques, just-in-time scheduling and dock-to-stock systems.
• Global manufacturing capabilities including low-cost manufacturing through a world-class facility in China; a flexible manufacturing approach that supports a multi-National OEM customer base.
• Long-term focus on emerging technologies and new opportunities; strong financial backing from corporate parent Carlisle Companies Incorporated make this possible.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.