Compact design allows discreet mounting for both indoor and outdoor application
Southwest Antennas, an industry leader in innovative MIMO antenna solutions, is pleased to introduce two compact MIMO sector antennas to their existing line-up of directional antenna solutions.
Designed for 2 port (2x2) MIMO and MANET radios, these compact sector antennas feature 10 dBi of peak gain and 56 degrees of horizontal and vertical beamwidth. Measuring only 4.3 inches in length and height and 2.9 inches wide, these small antennas are easy to deploy for both indoor and outdoor application without drawing attention.
Available in both 2.2 to 2.3 GHz S-Band and 4.4 to 5.0 GHz C-Band frequency options, these new sector antennas are ideal for federal law enforcement, Homeland Security, and NATO users. Applications include MIMO / MANET mesh radio systems, wireless infrastructure base stations, city wide and urban area mesh radio networks, emergency management, and rapid deploy networks for event management and security.
Polarization and spatial diversity is provided by the 45° left/right slant polarized antenna elements within the radome, offering users of MIMO radio systems better RF link capability and data/voice throughput versus standard vertically polarized antennas in congested RF environments.
The two new antennas include the following part numbers:
Part # 1055-346 - 2X2 MIMO Antenna, 2.2 - 2.3 GHz, Slant Left/Right Polarization, 10 dBi Gain
Part # 1055-345 - 2X2 MIMO Antenna, 4.4 - 5.0 GHz, Slant Left/Right Polarization, 10 dBi Gain
These antennas join Southwest Antennas’ existing selection of MIMO antennas for use on hand held or body worn tactical radio systems, vehicle installed radio systems, or fixed site infrastructure. Popular MIMO products include:
- High gain 90° sector antennas for S and C-Band communication
- 2 and 4-port omni-directional MIMO antennas with magnetic bases for rapid vehicle deployment
- Omni-directional antennas with integrated RF gooseneck base, ideal for tactical radio systems and available in UHF, L, S, or C band options
- Omni-directional “Ultra-Flex dipole” antennas with flexible weatherproof sealed spring base, ideal for tactical radio systems and available in L, S, or C band options
- Omni-directional antennas with integrated bandpass filters, to help mitigate interference from other co-located radio systems
- Body Worn antennas for use with handheld or body-worn tactical radio systems
These products are available now from Southwest Antennas, authorized sales representatives, and distributors.
About Southwest Antennas
Southwest Antennas specializes in the design and manufacture of rugged, high-performance RF and Microwave antennas, accessory products, and customized antenna solutions built for today’s demanding communication environments. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in San Diego, California, Southwest Antennas offers over 1,000 standard products for broadcast video, military / defense, law enforcement, homeland security, surveillance, aerospace, oil and gas, and M2M markets.