A variety of activities at European Microwave Week 2017 (EuMW 2017) will showcase NI AWR Design Environment for the design of power amplifiers (PAs), filters, radar systems and more. EuMW 2017 will be held in Nuremberg, Germany from October 10-12. Highlights of the various activities featuring NI AWR software include:
NI Stand #124 Software Demonstrations:
- What’s New in NI AWR Design Environment V13
- Microwave Office for Microwave Monolithic Integrated Circuit (MMIC), RF Printed Circuit Board (PCB) and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM Electromagnetic (EM) Simulators for Interconnect Analysis
- AntSyn™ for Antenna Synthesis and Optimization
- Intuitive Microwave Filter Design - Workshop presented by Dan Swanson of SW Filter Design highlighting detailed filter design examples using NI AWR Design Environment and SW Filter Design software
- October 10 | 1–4 p.m. | Room Krakau
- RF/Microwave PA Forum - Fourth annual forum focusing on the device technologies, characterization, modeling and end-use applications for RF and microwave Pas
- October 11 | 10 a.m.–4 p.m. | Room Krakau
- MicroApps - Design Flow and Simulation of Multi-Technology RF Modules
- October 12 | 11–11:30 a.m. | Stand #97
- Prof. Ricketts’ Hands-On Experience – Short course session within the European Microwave Doctoral School “Building a Modern Digital Transceiver in One Day”
- October 11 | 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
For a complete listing of all NI AWR software activities at EuMW 2017, visit awrcorp.com/eumw2017.