NI AWR Design Environment will be featured at NIWeek 2017, taking place at the Austin Convention Center May 22-25. The latest technologies in V13 of NI AWR software for 5G communications will be on display in the 5G Wireless Pavilion during exhibition hours starting Monday evening and concluding Wednesday evening. Additionally, NI AWR software experts will be joining in the Design-to-Test panel session, as well as the new Women’s Leadership Forum and the Academic Forum.
Exhibition Hours: NI AWR Design Environment V13, Featuring 5G
- Monday, May 22, 5:30–7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 23, 9 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 24, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Design-to-Test Panel: Improving the Semiconductor Design-to-Test Flow
- Tuesday, May 23, 9:30–11:30 a.m., Meeting Room 6A
Women’s Leadership Forum: Network, Collaborate and Share
- Monday, May 22, 3:30–5:30 p.m., Welcome and Introductions, Room 7
- Thursday, May 25, 9:15 a.m.–2 p.m., Keynotes, Roundtable, Presentations, Room 10A/B
- Monday, May 25, 10 a.m.–5 p.m., Academic Pavilion
For more information visit awrcorp.com/news/events/event/niweek-2017.