Southwest Antennas is pleased to introduce four new MIMO sector antennas to their existing line-up of directional antenna solutions. The four new MIMO sector antennas feature a wide 120° horizontal beamwidth, allowing for wide area coverage.
Designed for 2 x 2 and 4 x 4 MIMO radio systems, two and four port versions of these sector antennas are offered in both 2.2 to 2.5 GHz S-Band and 4.4 to 5.0 GHz C-Band frequency options, for ISM/broadcast and law enforcement use.
Polarization and spatial diversity is provided by the 45° left/right slant polarization antenna elements within the radome, offering users of MIMO radio systems better RF link capability and data/voice throughput, versus standard vertically polarized antennas in congested RF environments.
Like the other sector antenna products offered by Southwest Antennas, each antenna features a durable UV-resistant white kydex radome, making them suitable for extended outdoor installation and allowing for seamless integration next to other wireless infrastructure antennas, without drawing attention.
Each sector antenna ships with a mounting kit for 1 in to 2 in OD poles, with user-adjustable 0 to −15° adjustable elevation angle downtilt.
The four new MIMO sector panel antennas include the following part numbers:
- Part #1009-035 - 2x2 MIMO 120° Sector Panel Antenna, Slant L/R Polarized, 2.2 to 2.5 GHz, 12 dBi Gain
- Part #1009-034 - 4x4 MIMO 120° Sector Panel Antenna, Slant L/R Polarized, 2.2 to 2.5 GHz, 12 dBi Gain
- Part #1009-037 - 2x2 MIMO 120° Sector Panel Antenna, Slant L/R Polarized, 4.4 to 5.0 GHz, 12 dBi Gain
- Part #1009-036 - 4x4 MIMO 120° Sector Panel Antenna, Slant L/R Polarized, 4.4 to 5.0 GHz, 12 dBi Gain
These antennas join Southwest Antennas’ existing selection of MIMO antennas for use on hand held or body worn tactical radio systems, vehicle installed radio systems or fixed site infrastructure. Popular MIMO products include:
- High gain 90° sector antennas for S- and C-Band communication
- Two and four-port omni-directional MIMO antennas with magnetic bases for rapid vehicle deployment
- Omni-directional antennas with integrated RF gooseneck base, ideal for tactical radio systems and available in L-, S- or C-Band options
- Omni-directional “ultra-flex dipole” antennas with flexible weatherproof sealed spring base, ideal for tactical radio systems and available in L-, S- or C-Band options.
These products are available now from Southwest Antennas, authorized sales representatives and distributors.