Voltage Controlled SAW Oscillator: VS-703
Vectron's VS–703 Voltage Controlled SAW Oscillator (VCSO) is a SAW stabilized, low phase noise, high frequency Oscillator with CML Compatible Outputs (fN < 1.2 GHz), Differential Sine wave Outputs (fN > 1.2 GHz), operating at 3.3 volt supply, hermetically sealed 5x7 ceramic package.
- Output Frequencies from 700 MHz to 3 GHz
- 150 fs–rms (fN=2949.12MHz, 10kHz to 100MHz)
- 115 fs–rms (fN=2949.12MHz, 12kHz to 20MHz)
- 90 fs–rms (fN=2949.12MHz, 50kHz to 80MHz)
- CML Compatible Outputs (fN < 1.2 GHz)
- Differential Sinewave Outputs (fN > 1.2 GHz)
- 3.3V Supply Voltage
- Tri-State Output Enable (OE / OS / OD)
- Industry Standard Package, 5.0 x 7.0 x 1.8 mm
- Compliant to EC RoHS6 Directive
View our VCSO Portfolio read more.