- Buyers Guide
The VX–805's phase noise is optimized for wireless base stations. Base station architectures are getting smaller and as they do, board densities are increasing. As a result the phase noise performance of the transceiver VCXO is critical for these applications.
- Output Frequencies from 100 MHz to 250 MHz
- Output: LVPECL
- Supply: 3.3 V
- Package: 5.0 x 3.2mm
- Excellent Phase Noise: –148dBc/Hz @ 10kHz offset
- Excellent ±20ppm Temperature Stability
- 0/70°C or –40/85°C Operating Temperature
- Standard Frequencies: 122.88 MHz & 153.6 MHz
View our VCXO Portfolio read more.