- Buyers Guide
A Look Ahead…
I hope that our U.S. colleagues had a pleasant July 4th holiday. It’s always a welcome break after the busy spring schedule and the annual MTT-S IMS event. Early July also signals the upcoming deadlines for our annual “Military Microwaves” supplement and August issue.
The M/M supplement will be delivered with the regular August issue of Microwave Journal and is always our most popular supplement with advertisers. This year’s edition promises to be especially attractive to our readers, with an assortment of articles solicited from the editors during the year. The featured articles include:
· DARPA’s Mobile Hotspots Use mmWaves on UAV’s
· A Cost-Effective Approach to Simulation for Electronic Warfare Systems
· Addressing Ultra-Wideband RADAR System Design and Verification Challenges Using a Modular Platform
· Co-existence Tests for S-Band Radar Systems and LTE Networks
· Maximizing RF Spectrum Utilization in Wireless Networks that Simultaneous Transmit and Receive
If that lineup doesn’t wake you from your post-holiday haze, nothing will. Advertisers will benefit from bonus distribution at MILCOM , European Microwave Week and the Defense & Security Forum at EuMW. Advertisers who reserve their space this week will also be entitled to a 1/6th page feature in the “Literature Showcase” section of the supplement. The final deadline for space is Monday, July 14th.
The regular August issue of MWJ is focused on “Satellite and Radio Communications.” The cover feature is titled: “Antenna Design Challenges for New-Generation Mini/Nano Satellites” and the issue contain numerous technical and product features. This issue will have bonus distribution at the Super Mobility (CTIA) event in September. The deadline to reserve ad space is July 15th.
It’s not too early to be planning for European Microwave Week in October (Rome). The exhibition is nearly sold out, but a few stands do remain. In addition, there are a few sponsorships still available for the “Defence, Security & Space Forum” at EuMW. This one-day event will focus on how RF integrated systems can be designed and deployed to serve critical infrastructure protection and resilience. Sponsorship of the event includes:
· Presentation opportunity for your company’s expert
· Inclusion of your company’s logo on all printed and online promotional material
· Your company’s logo to be printed on the Auditorium signage that will be prominent in all sessions
· Company literature distribution
· Full contact information of all Forum registrants
The cost of sponsorship is $5,000 (U.S.). Your sales representative can provide details and deadlines.
Well that’s all for now. I hope everyone has a great July. Enjoy the summer!