- Buyers Guide
Aethercomm new product release, SSPA 0.030-0.512-110-RM
Aethercomm Inc., has recently completed a linear, rack mounted, amplifier for legacy and new high PAR waveforms. The dual Gallium Nitride (GaN) power amplifier system operates from 30 to 520 MHz (minimum), Aethercomm part number SSPA 0.030-0.512-110-RM. This amplifier offers dual switched filter banks that ameliorate harmonics to <- 60 dBc. The high power SSPA produces 110 W saturated output power typical for FM waveforms. The amplifier design includes Automatic Level Control (ALC) which allows the SSPA to maintain constant forward RF output power. The power amplifier operates from +115 VAC single phase input voltage from 60 to 400 Hz and is housed a 4u high rack mounted enclosure that weighs 64 pounds.
Other key points of this design are:
- Dual Gallium Nitride (GaN) Technology
- 30 to 512 MHz bandwidth
- Dual switched filter banks that ameliorate harmonics to <- 60 dBc
- 110 W saturated output power typical for FM waveforms
- Automatic Level Control (ALC)
- Thermal management system
- Noise figure at room temperature is 10 dB typical
- EVM is < 3percent for modern high PAR waveforms
- Power flatness across the band is typically <±0.5 dB
- Input and output VSWR is 2.0:1 maximum
- +115 VAC single phase input voltage from 60 to 400 Hz.