- Buyers Guide
Visit NI at IMS2014 to see how NI is redefining RF and microwave instrumentation
Visit National Instruments at booth 633 at IMS2014.
- Discover industry-leading solutions for power amplifier design and test such as PA design, PA infrastructure, envelope tracking, and digital pre-distortion.
- Explore other demos including the RFmx Speed Challenge, SDR-Controlled Blimp, MIMO LTE-Advanced, and What’s New in NI AWR Design Environment™ V11.
- Don’t miss a sneak peek of an unreleased NI product.
- Microwave Jeopardy!—Join us for beer and trivia Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. as we put an IMS twist on the popular game show. Watch peers test their microwave IQ on topics ranging from wireless standards and measurements to RF in pop culture.
- Spin to Win—Win prizes playing this game built with NI LabVIEW™ and myDAQ.
Attend NI presentations in the IMS MicroApps Theater (booth 1443):
Join us for the NI/AWR™ 10th annual IMS Appreciation Party!
Date: Wednesday, June 4
Time: 7:00 p.m. to Midnight
Location: Splitsville Luxury Lanes in Tampa
IMS2014 Wireless Network
RFIC Symposium (cosponsored with Cadence)
Student Design Competition for High-Power Amplifiers
IMS2014 STEM Sponsor
Preregister for the NI/AWR IMS Appreciation Party at awrcorp.com/awr-ims2014.