- Buyers Guide
MACOM to showcase GaN product portfolio
MACOM will showcase the industry's broadest GaN product portfolio at IMS2014 in Tampa, Florida, at booth 915. MACOM will also feature a suite of new products aimed at applications spanning industrial, scientific, medical, point-to-point wireless and X-Band radar.
Come speak with one of MACOM's experts about:
- MACOM’s GaN Portfolio: Featuring the industry's broadest portfolio of GaN power products, ranging from 100W GaN in plastic to 1000W ceramic GaN devices.
- GaN Demonstration: See a demonstration of MACOM’s GaN on Silicon integrated amplifier family. The live demo will feature matched, broadband, integrated amplifiers operating over a 30-2500MHz band, showcasing the ease of use of these products for a variety of applications.
- E-Band Amplifier: The industry’s highest power broadband MMIC power amplifier with an integrated power detector delivering a Psat of 25 dBm and Gain of 20 dB over the 71-86 GHz frequency band.
- Family of Broadband Mixers: MACOM's new family of high-performance, ultra compact broadband mixers are ideal for multi-market customers.
- X-Band Multi-Function Module: MACOM's fully integrated MMIC packaged in a 7x7 QFN enables dual path transmit/receive operation over the X-Band.
MACOM experts will also be participating in:
Tuesday, June 2nd at 13:00 in booth #609
Topic:GaN on Silicon Product Reliability: Methods, Results, and Recommendations for the RF Designer.
Wednesday June 4th at 12pm
Path to 5G – Design and Test Challenges for the Future
This panel will examine the challenges to device design and device/system testing for 5G technologies such as mmWave/TeraHertz transceivers, Massive MIMO, Carrier Aggregation, CoMP, AESA radios and other related technologies for the future.
IMS Technical Sessions:
Wednesday, June 4th at 14:50-15:00 in Room 22/23
WE3B-5: A Compact High Efficiency GaN-Si PA Implemented in a Low Cost DFN Package with 71% Fractional Bandwidth
Additional Information and Resources: