- Buyers Guide
AWR at IMS2014 in Tampa, FL – visit us in the NI/AWR booth #633
We have an exciting agenda of activities that provide insight into the powerful, innovative tools and technologies of our newly released V11 NI AWR Design Environment™, which includes Microwave Office®, Analog Office®, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS), AXIEM®, and Analyst™ for the design of MMICs, RF PCBs, microwave modules, RFICs, communication systems, radar systems, antennas, and more.
NI AWR Design Environment Software Demos in Booth #633
- What’s New in V11 – come by to see the new features in V11 NI AWR Design Environment and be entered into our raffle for a GoPro camera!
- Analyst 3D FEM EM – learn how our novel use model for 3D FEM EM technology within the NI AWR Design Environment greatly simplifies EM'ing your passive structures. With our ready-built 3D parts library and user-configurable 3D PCell editor, Analyst is even more powerful than before.
- Microwave Office – make this software your first stop on the NI Power Amplifier Experience and see how AWR is the go-to software for PA designers. A multitude of other demonstrations and applications will be showcased…just let us know your specific application/design area of interest (MMIC, RFIC, RF PCB, modules and more).
- Visual System Simulator – whether designing radar systems or a wireless communication system (802.11ac), VSS has new features that make system-level design more robust. Plus with LabVIEW co-simulation, a wider range of functionality to tap into is now at your fingertips.
MicroApps Presentations: Theater #1443
NI/AWR are presenting a total of 12 MicroApps talks this year. Check out the list below and then find your way to the MicroApps Theater at the correct time/date.
Tuesday, June 3 – 11:15 AM Making the Transition from AWR to Cadence Tools
Tuesday, June 3 – 11:30 AM A Streamlined Design Flow Featuring AWR Microwave Office and Ansys HFSS
Tuesday, June 3 – 2:30 PM 802.11ac: Increased Throughput, but How Much?
Tuesday, June 3 – 2:45 PM NI-AWR Integrated Framework for WLAN 802.11ac
Tuesday, June 3 – 3:30 PM Anatomy of PXI
Tuesday, June 3 – 4:30 PM Streamlining Radio Communication Link Design from Spec to Production
Wednesday, June 4 – 11:35 AM Connectors to Antennas to Waveguide
Wednesday, June 4 – 1:45 PM Impairment Calibration in Quadrature Systems
Wednesday, June 4 – 2:30 PM Different Methods for Capacitor Modelling in High-Frequency PCB-Based Diplexers
Thursday, June 5 – 11:20 AM Combining Planar and 3D EM Simulators for RF System Board Analysis
Thursday, June 5 – 1:50 PM Radar Design Flow with NI-AWR Integrated Framework
Thursday, June 5 – 2:30 PM Overview of 5G Technologies with an Introduction to the Tools Engineers are Using to Study Them
NI/AWR 10th Annual Appreciation Party!
Strike it up with us as we kick off a new era for AWR as a National Instruments company. Please join us Wednesday evening during IMS2014 for food, fun, and camaraderie.
RSVP today for this exclusive event.
Date: Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Time: 7pm to Midnight
Location: Splitsville Luxury Lanes
615 Channelside Drive, Tampa, FL 33602
Host: National Instruments/AWR
Sponsor: Microwaves & RF Magazine
Registration: Click Here to Register
Addtional NI/AWR Activities at IMS2014
- The NI Power Amplifier Experience – tour different PA exhibits that include envelope tracking and digital predistortion demonstrations on live ET power amplifiers. Enter your name for a chance to win a LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 powered by LabVIEW.
- IEEE Hands-on Workshop - explore RF concepts by taking part in the Monday IEEE Workshop from 8 am to 5 pm entitled “Efficient RF Design Using Practical Behavioral Models - Bridging the Gap Between Measurements and Simulations" led by Marc Vanden Bossche, Technical Market Development Manager at National Instruments.
- Microwave Jeopardy - join us in booth #633 for Happy Hour on Tuesday from 4 to 5 pm as we put an IMS twist on the popular television game show. Come watch your peers take the hot seat and have their microwave IQ tested on topics ranging from wireless standards and measurements to RF in pop culture.