National Instruments introduces USRP RIO next-generation wireless prototyping platform
The NI USRP™ RIO software defined radio (SDR) platform provides the optimum balance between price, performance, and form factor. Built on the NI LabVIEW reconfigurable I/O (RIO) architecture, NI USRP RIO delivers an integrated hardware and software solution for rapidly prototyping high-performance and high-channel-count wireless communication systems.
Integrated GPS Receiver With NI USRP-295x
NI USRP-295x devices are equipped with a GPS-disciplined 10 MHz oven-controlled crystal oscillator (OCXO) reference clock. The OCXO reference clock is 100 times more accurate than a standard temperature compensated crystal oscillator. The GPS disciplining offers improved frequency accuracy and synchronization capabilities.
- 2x2 MIMO transceivers tunable to independent frequencies with options from 50 MHz to 6 GHz
- NI LabVIEW reconfigurable Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA with DSP48 coprocessing
- 40 MHz per channel real-time bandwidth with 80 dB of dynamic range
- High-speed, low-latency PXI Express x4 (~800 MB/s) connection to the host
- Option for an integrated GPS receiver for better frequency accuracy and synchronization