Richardson RFPD Inc. announces its attendance and participation at EDI CON 2014, including its sponsorships of the GaN Panel and Small Cell Workshop.
EDI CON is an industry-driven conference/exhibition targeting RF, microwave, EMC/EMI, and high-speed digital design engineers and system integrators developing products for today's communication, computing, RFID, wireless, navigation, aerospace and related markets. The technical program and exhibition includes the leading international RFIC, component and material manufacturers, semiconductor foundries, EDA software and test equipment/solution providers.
Booth 504, Beijing International Convention Center, Beijing, China
April 8-10, 2014
At the exhibition, Richardson RFPD will sponsor two events:
- GaN Panel, Wednesday, April 9th, from 1:30 PM to 2:15 PM, local time. Location: Room A (201 A/B) of the Convention Center.
- Small Cell Workshop, Wednesday, April 9th, from 4:15 PM to 5:00 PM, local time. Location: Room C (203A) of the Convention Center.
It will also feature several of its industry-leading suppliers at its booth, including:
- American Technical Ceramics Corp. (ATC)
- Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI)
- Freescale Semiconductor
- MACOM Technology Solutions (MACOM)
- ·Peregrine Semiconductor
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
- United Monolithic Semiconductors
Richardson RFPD design advisors will also be at the booth, offering support and solutions for attendees' design visions and questions.