The NI PXIe-7975R FPGA module features a digital signal processing (DSP)-focused Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA and 2 GB/s of onboard DDR3 DRAM. This FPGA incorporates 1,540 DSP slices, which you can use to implement digital filters, custom signal processing, and fast Fourier transform (FFT) logic, all of which are commonly found on analog FPGA-based instruments. In addition, the theoretical onboard DRAM throughput of 10.2 GB/s is necessary when operating on large data sets with the highest-performance adapter modules.
High-Performance Peer-to-Peer Streaming
Peer-to-peer streaming is a new technology from NI that enables direct data streaming among multiple FPGA modules, or between select PXI Express modular instruments and FPGA modules, without sending data back to the host processor. The new NI FlexRIO architecture provides this peer-to-peer data streaming at rates up to 1.6 GB/s. With this powerful feature, you can add FPGA capabilities to high-performance NI digitizers with NIST-traceable calibration or expand your FPGA algorithms across multiple FPGAs for computationally demanding applications.
- DSP-focused Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA programmable with the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module
- 2 GB onboard DDR3 DRAM
- High-speed data streaming to host at 1.6 GB/s
- Customizable I/O with the NI FlexRIO Adapter Module Development Kit (MDK)
- Comes with one year of LabVIEW FPGA Cloud Compile Service
- Check Resources tab for compatible adapter modules