- Buyers Guide
AWR Corp., the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA Software, will be exhibiting in Booth A505 at the 2013 Microwave Workshops and Exhibition (MWE 2013) from November 27 to 29 in Yokohama, Japan. Software demonstrations of the AWR Design Environment™ will inform and educate attendees about key features and applications.
AWR Software Demonstrations
Within AWR’s Booth A505 at 2013 Microwave Workshops & Exhibition (MWE 2013), software demonstrations will include:
- Microwave Office® Design Environment Showcasing a Cree Class F PA Design
- Analyst™ 3D FEM EM Simulation Featuring a Preview of V11 Custom PCell Generation for Microwave Connectors
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) Featuring an Enhanced Radar Library and Novel RFP™ Radio Frequency Planning Wizard
AWR Connected™ to National Instruments:
- The Framework for Co-Design of RF Circuit and Digital Signal Processing
- Efficient Solution for Power Amplifier Digital Pre-distortion (DPD)
- Efficiency Improvement of Design and Prototype Development using LabView and VSS
AWR Connected to Anritsu
- MS2690A/MS2830A Series Signal Analyzer Collaboration for Communication System Design and Test
AWR Connected to Rohde & Schwarz
- Vector Network Analyzer, R&S ZNB Collaboration for Design and Test
Workshop: AWR will participate in the MWE Workshop #08 on Verification of Accuracy for Electromagnetic Simulators for Canonical Problems. AWR’s contribution will take place from 3:00 – 4:30pm on November 28th.
Technical Seminar: AWR will present “Introduction to Analyst, AWR’s 3D FEM EM Simulator,” within MWE’s Technical Seminar. The AWR presentation will take place from 12:30 – 1:15pm on November 29th.
Opening Reception: AWR vice president of sales, John Spignese, will deliver an opening speech on behalf of all exhibitors during the MWE Exhibitors’ Reception on Thursday evening, November 28th.
Additional details can be found at http://www.awrcorp.com/awr-mwe-2013.