- Buyers Guide
Richardson RFPD Inc. announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new diffused metal oxide semiconductor (DMOS) transistor from STMicroelectronics (ST).
The SD4933MR is an N-channel field-effect RF power transistor intended for use in 50V industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) applications up to 100 MHz. The device benefits from the latest generation of environmentally-designed packaging and is ruggedized against cyclic high-moisture operating and severe storage conditions.
Key features of the SD4933MR include:
- POUT = 300 W minimum with 24 dB gain @ 30 MHz
- Moisture-resistant package for extreme environments
- Improved ruggedness V(BR)DSS > 200V
- 20:1 all phases load mismatch capability under CW conditions
- Same footprint as SD4933
- Excellent thermal stability
- 200 °C maximum junction temperature
- Passes THB 85/85 reliability test
Richardson RFPD's design advisors provide extensive technical expertise and design-in assistance for ST products, including this new DMOS transistor. To find more information, or to order the device today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the SD4933MR webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn about additional products from ST, please visit the ST storefront webpage.