- Buyers Guide
RFMW stocks 100 GHz connector from Carlisle
RFMW Ltd. announces immediate availability for Carlisle Interconnect Technologies WMP series of sub-miniature, blind-mate interconnect solutions. The WMP series is ideal for complex, high performance microwave modules and systems where the use of a light weight connector is a primary issue. The WMP series feature set makes them a perfect solution in military radios, radars, space, and test applications.
The blind-mate, push-on interface design facilitates rapid assembly and testing while enabling dense connector configurations in microwave modules. Available bullet sizes allow PCB stack height of <0.120”. The ability to tolerate radial and axial misalignment allows for multiple engagement/disengagement cycles without degradation in electrical performance. Carlisle’s WMP series features include:
- Frequency Range: DC – 100 GHz
- 50 Ω Impedance; Blindmateable configuration
- Bullet available for PCB stackable height of < 0.120”
- MIL-STD-202 compliant
- Ability to withstand Radial/Axial Misalignment
- Board-mount, Field-replaceable, Bullets, and Cable Connector configurations
- Custom Connectors Available
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies products will be on display in the RFMW stand (156) at European Microwave Week, Nuremberg, Germany 6-11 October, 2013.