AWR announces a full slate of activities for EuMW 2013
AWR Corp., the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, announces that a full slate of activities will be offering during EuMW 2013. Select software demonstrations to MicroApps to an EU User Group Meeting as well as a PA design lunch and learn with Cree and a Customer Appreciation happy hour with National Instruments are all in the works.
AWR Software Demonstrations
Within AWR’s booth #126 at European Microwave Week 2013 (EuMW 2013), a variety of software demonstrations will be showcased. A select set include:
- Microwave Office® Design Environment Showcasing a Cree Class F PA Design
- Analyst™ 3D FEM EM Simulation Featuring a Preview of V11 Custom PCell Generation for Microwave Connectors
- Visual System Simulator™ Featuring an Enhanced Radar Library and Novel RFP™ Radio Frequency Planning Wizard
AWR Connected™ to National Instruments:
- LabVIEW Co-Simulation for PA Design With DPD, Characterization, and Test
- 802.11ac Communication Standard Library IP Sharing for Design and Test
AWR/NI MicroApps Presentations
AWR and its parent company of National Instruments will present seven MicroApps at the EuMW 2013 MicroApps Theater (Stand #109) throughout the week. The MicroApps presentations are designed to provide attendees with deeper technical insight into AWR/National Instruments tools and technologies. Presentation titles include:
- Understanding the Relationship Between Noise Figure, IP3, and Error Vector Magnitude
- Mixed RF-Digital Framework for Power Amplifier Digital Predistortion
- Design and Simulation of Radar Systems and Phased Arrays
- Design Methodology for GaAs MMIC PA
- Design and Optimization of 3D Connectors
- Frequency Planning Synthesis for Wireless Systems Design
- Distributed Lowpass Filter Synthesis Made Easy
AWR European User Group Meeting
AWR will also host its European User (EU) Group Meeting on Tuesday, October 8 at EuMW 2013, Nuremberg Convention Center, Krakau Room, Level 2 from 9:30 am – 16:15 (4:15) pm. The event is intended for the AWR EU community as well as for those wishing to learn more about AWR software products, technologies, and solutions. The agenda consists of presentations and software demonstrations given by AWR customers, partners, and the AWR EU team of technical experts. The full agenda and registration details are available at http://www.awrcorp.com/awr-eumw-2013/eu-user-group-meeting.
AWR/CREE PA Design Lunch and Learn
The AWR/CREE PA Design Lunch and Learn workshop will be held on Thursday, October 10 beginning at 12:00 pm at the InterCity Hotel Nuremberg (located at the Nuremberg railway station). Attendees will gain insight into designing power amplifiers using Cree GaN HEMTs in the AWR Microwave Office environment. A number of specific topics will be covered, including the use of Cree's new 6-port models. More details can be found at http://www.awrcorp.com/awr-eumw-2013/awr-cree-pa-design-seminar.
AWR/NI Customer Appreciation Happy Hour
Additionally an AWR/NI Customer Appreciation Booth Happy Hour on Tuesday, October 8 in Booth #126, beginning at 16:30 (4:30) pm will take place. EuMW 2013 attendees are invited to visit the booth area, relax and network with fellow RF/microwave engineers while enjoying a light snack and beverages as well as NI’s RF/microwave themed "Jeopardy" game show.