- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Recent Advances in Radar Technology
Using Calibration to Optimize Performance in Crucial Measurements
Recognized throughout the high-speed communications and semiconductor communities as the premier educational conference and technology exhibition for electronic design engineers working on the cutting edge of high-speed serial design and signal and power integrity, DesignCon 2014, which will take place in Santa Clara, California, January 28-31, is now open for registration. Hosted by UBM Tech, the daily source of essential business and technical information for the electronics industry’s decision makers, the 14-track technical DesignCon conference program will include more than 120 in-depth tutorials, technical paper sessions and panel discussions. Additionally, the two-day DesignCon 2014 Expo will feature more than 140 exhibitors offering chip, board and systems design engineers and engineering managers a unique opportunity to learn about and evaluate the latest technologies and solutions, engage with new and current vendors and network with influential industry contacts.
“DesignCon was created by engineers for engineers and remains the premier educational conference and technology exhibition for semiconductor and electronic design engineers,” said Patrick Mannion, content director at UBM Tech. “The combination of technical paper sessions, tutorials, industry panels, product demos and exhibits at DesignCon creates a unique atmosphere for learning about state-of-the-art electronic design methodologies and technologies.”
DesignCon 2014 tutorials and technical paper sessions will focus on the pervasive nature of signal integrity at all levels of electronic design. Consequently, all presentations will be categorized under the following 14 conference tracks:
1. Optimize Chip-Level Designs for Signal & Power Integrity
2. Overcome Analog & Mixed-Signal Design & Verification Challenges
3. Wireless & Photonic Design & Integration
4. Optimize System Co-Design: Chip/Package/Board
5. Characterize PCB Materials & Processing Characterization
6. Apply PCB Design Tools & Methodologies
7. Design Parallel & Memory Interfaces
8. Optimize High-Speed Serial Design
9. Detect & Mitigate Jitter, Crosstalk & Noise
10. Leverage High-Speed Signal Processing for Equalization & Coding
11. Ensure Power Integrity in Power Distribution Networks
12. Achieve Electromagnetic Compatibility & Mitigate Interference
13. Apply Test & Measurement Methodology
14. Ensure Signal Integrity with RF/Microwave/EM Analysis Techniques
DesignCon attendees, speakers, exhibitors and press are encouraged to stay connected for the most up-to-date news and announcements via:
DesignCon sponsors to date include: corporate sponsor Rambus, diamond sponsors Teledyne LeCroy and Anritsu Company, and platinum sponsor Rohde & Schwarz.
Participants can register now by visiting https://designcon.tech.ubm.com/2014 or by calling 888-234-9476 Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. PST. For alumni and student rates or press and media registration information, please contact Kate Hadden at firstname.lastname@example.org. To reserve exhibition space at DesignCon 2014, please contact JoAnn Pellegrini at email@example.com or by calling 415-947-6233.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.