- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
What: M/A-COM Technology Solutions (MACOM) will showcase a broad portfolio of new products for aerospace and defense, wireless backhaul, CATV, and optical communications applications in booth #930 at the IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS) tradeshow in Seattle, Washington, June 4-6, 2013.
Meet engineer-to-engineer to solve your unique application design challenges.
Ask MACOM about its:
· Broad catalog of 2000+ reliable standard products
· Highest power GaN in plastic-packaged power transistors
· Industry leading shunt diode series
· E-Band MMIC power amplifier
· Innovative 120W switch module for TDD-LTE base stations
· Lowest power EML driver for 100G applications
· Linear amplifiers for 13/15/18 GHz cellular backhaul
The Future of GaN Presentation
· Hear expert Paul Beasly/MACOM speak about the future of GaN at 1:00 PM on June 4th at the Richardson RFPD Booth # 620:
When: June 4-6, 2013; Exhibition Hours:
Tuesday, June 4 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, June 5 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, June 6 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where: Booth 930, Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Washington
For more information about IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium 2013 visit: http://www.ims2013.org/
For more information about MACOM visit: www.macomtech.com
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.