- Buyers Guide
5G and IoT Supplement
AWR Corp., the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, is a gold sponsor and will offer a full agenda of activities at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2013 that inform and educate attendees about new ways to use RF/microwave software for circuit and system design. IMS 2013 takes place from June 4 to 7 in Seattle, Washington.
In its Booth #330, AWR will showcase software demonstrations of key features in its current product release, V10, as well as a sneak-peek preview of features within its pending V11 release. Visit awrcorp.com/awr-ims-2013 for detailed information.
In addition to the many new features, technologies, and solutions featured in and around AWR’s booth, company technology experts will also be presenting nine MicroApps at the MicroApps Theater that provide additional insight into novel applications and technologies within AWR’s software.
Tuesday, June 4
· 11:10 am – EM Simulation Tools in Evolution within Circuit Design
· 11:30 am – Design Methodology for GaAs MMIC PA
· 11:50 am – Frequency Planning Synthesis for Wireless Systems Design
Wednesday, June 5
· 3:10 pm – Parallel Processing Options for EM Simulation
· 3:30 pm – Designing an ETSI E-band Circuit for a Millimeter Wave Wireless System
· 3:50 pm – Class F Power Amplifier Design, Including System-to-Circuit-to-EM Simulation
Thursday, June 6
· 12:10 pm – Optimizing Chip-Module-Board Transitions Using Integrated EM and Circuit Design Simulation Software
· 12:30 – Design and Simulation of Phased Arrays in VSS
· 12:50 – Integrated Electro-Thermal Design of a SiGe PA
Last but certainly not least, AWR will hold its 9th annual Appreciation Party, AWR Games, on Wednesday night, June 5, at 7:00 pm at GameWorks in downtown Seattle. The event is being co-hosted by National Instruments and media sponsored by MicroWaves & RF Magazine. To register for this not-to-be-missed event, visit awrcorp.com/awr-ims-2013/9th-annual-appreciation-partyor stop by AWR booth #330 for an invitation.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.