- Buyers Guide
AWR announces agenda of activities for IMS 2013
AWR Corp., the innovation leader in high-frequency EDA software, is a gold sponsor and will offer a full agenda of activities at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2013 that inform and educate attendees about new ways to use RF/microwave software for circuit and system design. IMS 2013 takes place from June 4 to 7 in Seattle, Washington.
In its Booth #330, AWR will showcase software demonstrations of key features in its current product release, V10, as well as a sneak-peek preview of features within its pending V11 release. Visit awrcorp.com/awr-ims-2013 for detailed information.
Select Software Demonstrations Include:
- Microwave Office® design environment showcasing a Cree Class F power amplifier design
- Microwave Office design environment showcasing Marki Microwave’s new Microlithic mixer design
- Analyst™ 3D FEM EM simulation featuring a preview of V11 custom PCell generation for microwave connectors as well as antennas from Antenna Magus
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) featuring an enhanced radar library and novel radio frequency planning wizard, RFP™
AWR Connected™ to National Instruments:
- LabVIEW co-simulation for PA design including DPD, characterization, and test
- Multisim/Ultiboard layout compatibility enabling a complete circuit board design flow from DC to microwave frequencies
- 802.11ac communication standard library IP sharing for design and test compatibility
In addition to the many new features, technologies, and solutions featured in and around AWR’s booth, company technology experts will also be presenting nine MicroApps at the MicroApps Theater that provide additional insight into novel applications and technologies within AWR’s software.
MicroApps Schedule in the Theater, Booth #1443
Tuesday, June 4
· 11:10 am – EM Simulation Tools in Evolution within Circuit Design
· 11:30 am – Design Methodology for GaAs MMIC PA
· 11:50 am – Frequency Planning Synthesis for Wireless Systems Design
Wednesday, June 5
· 3:10 pm – Parallel Processing Options for EM Simulation
· 3:30 pm – Designing an ETSI E-band Circuit for a Millimeter Wave Wireless System
· 3:50 pm – Class F Power Amplifier Design, Including System-to-Circuit-to-EM Simulation
Thursday, June 6
· 12:10 pm – Optimizing Chip-Module-Board Transitions Using Integrated EM and Circuit Design Simulation Software
· 12:30 – Design and Simulation of Phased Arrays in VSS
· 12:50 – Integrated Electro-Thermal Design of a SiGe PA
AWR/NI Appreciation Party
Last but certainly not least, AWR will hold its 9th annual Appreciation Party, AWR Games, on Wednesday night, June 5, at 7:00 pm at GameWorks in downtown Seattle. The event is being co-hosted by National Instruments and media sponsored by MicroWaves & RF Magazine. To register for this not-to-be-missed event, visit awrcorp.com/awr-ims-2013/9th-annual-appreciation-partyor stop by AWR booth #330 for an invitation.