- Buyers Guide
GET YOUR WIRELESS PRODUCT OFF THE GROUND FAST!
Developed in concert with Texas Instruments as part of TI's Design Network, Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) modules are the industry's easiest, most elegant and most cost-effective way to implement low-power RF capability... Whether your goal is designing a "wireless" version of a currently "wired" product -- or developing a wireless product from the ground up. Each AIR module (think of it as a tiny, wireless data transmitter and receiver) incorporates a proven Texas Instruments low-power RF transceiver chip and is compatible with all TI-approved software stacks. As such, AIR modules offer you excellent performance, tiny footprints, ease-of-use, and pre-established compliance with applicable regulatory standards (including FCC, IC, and ETSI). And because AIR is a self-contained, SMT module -- you save the time and costs associated with developing your own radio solution. Download our AIR product line brochure, for a more detailed AIR product line overview.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Starting at under $10 per module, for orders of 10K or more
- Easy implementation on existing, two-layer PCB
- Minimal RF engineering experience necessary
- Tiny common footprints across the product line, based on functionality
- Pre-certified to applicable FCC/IC standards or compliant with ETSI -- saving you certification time and financial resources
- Choice of embedded PCB antenna or connectorized antenna (accepts a standard U.FL monopole antenna)
- 100% RF-tested in production
- Low power consumption based on TI's low-power RF/transceiver chips
- Quick and easy wireless solution for many MSP430applications
Choice of frequencies to match your application, including:
- 433MHz (go to modules and development toolsin this frequency range)
- 868MHz for use in Europe (go to modules and development toolsin this frequency range)
- 915MHz (go to modules and development toolsin this frequency range)
- 2.4GHz (go to modules and development toolsin this frequency range) or learn more about our wireless audio module, and AIR modules for ZigBee Standardapplications, both of which also operates in the 2.4GHz range
A rich set of tools, applications assistance, and both general and technical information are available in our various AIR Supportpages. Additionally, you may wish to contactthe AIR sales manager nearest you for assistance. And, of course, you may purchase AIR modules deal directly with our authorized AIR distributors.