- Buyers Guide
AWR to sponsor and exhibit at EDI CON 2013
What: AWR is a gold sponsor at the Electronic Design Innovations Conference (EDI CON) 2013, which runs from March 12 -14 in Beijing, China. Together with parent company National Instruments, AWR will be showcasing at Booth #255 joint hardware/software solutions, as well as the first update in 2013 of the AWR Design Environment™, inclusive of Microwave Office®/Analog Office® circuit design software, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) system design software, as well as AXIEM® 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) software and Analyst™ 3D finite element method (FEM) EM software.
In addition to software demonstrations within booth #255, AWR will present a number of papers and workshops that include:
- Design of a Novel Multi-Slot Antenna
- MMIC Design Workshop: Design Methodology for GaAs MMIC 1 Watt X-Band PA
- RF Power Amplifier IIB: Device Characterization Methods for Advanced RF/Microwave Design
- Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation
Digital Pre-Distortion Techniques Workshop:
- Optimizing the Design and Verification of 4G RF Power Amplifiers
- Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion
For more information about AWR’s activities at EDICON 2013 and the detailed schedule of AWR conference papers and workshops, please visit http://www.awrcorp.com/news/events/event/edi-con-2013.
Where: Booth #255, Beijing International Convention Center, Beijing, China
When: March 12-14, 2013