- Buyers Guide
Narda announces expanded waveguide product line
Narda Microwave-East, an L-3 Communications company, announced the expansion of its waveguide product line. Responding to continued customer demand, the expanded line features 130 new models in four distinct categories.
Included in the product line expansion are:
Waveguide-To-Coaxial Adapters (1.7 GHz – 40.0 GHz)
- 2.92 mm, SMA, Type-N Connectors
- Right Angle and End-Launch
Gain Horns (1.7 GHz – 40.0 GHz)
- 10, 15 and 20 dB Versions
- Standard and Wideband Versions
- Low Power (1.7 GHz – 40.0 GHz)
- Medium Power (2.60 GHz – 40.0 GHz)
Crossguide Directional Couplers
- SMA Connectors (7.05 – 40.0 GHz)
- Type N Connectors (2.60 – 15.0 GHz
Most components are in stock for immediate shipment.
As an ISO9001: 2008 and AS9100: 2009 company, each Narda waveguide product is manufactured in accordance with L-3 Communications’ Quality Assurance Program.
Please click here to view the Waveguide Product Brochure online.