Delay Line Matrix: 18A4NAD
Renaissance Electronics has designed a 6 x 6 programmable delay line (PDL) matrix that can be used to simulate phased array radar and antenna testing. Each of the 6 inputs is connected to dividers, programmable attenuators (91/1 dB) and a programmable delay line (10 bit, 5 ps step, DC - 3 GHz) internally.
The amplitude and phase are controlled by custom software with custom defined UDP protocols.
- Frequency 20-2500 MHz
- Insertion loss 30 dB typ.
- Attenuation 0-91dB in 1dB steps
- Delay 0-5 ns 1024 Steps
- VSWR 2:1 Max
- Settling Time <200 nS
- Size 30” x19”x12.25
- Connectors SMA-F
- Power Handling +30 dBm Max
- Broadband 20 – 2500 MHz
- Attenuates 91/1 dB
- Programmable Delay up to 5 ns
- Covers popular radar frequencies
- Combined Amplitude and phase control
Easily programmable and integrated