- Buyers Guide
WiFi Front End Modules: RFFM8xxx Series
RFMD’s new RFFM8xxx series provide complete integrated solutions in single front end modules (FEMs) for WiFi systems. The ultra-small form factor and integrated matching minimizes the layout area in the customer's application and greatly reduces the number of external components.
This simplifies the total front end solution by reducing the bill of materials, system footprint, and manufacturability cost. Each device is provided in a 2.5mm x 2.5mm x 0.45mm, 16-pin QFN package.
- RFFM8202 and RFFM8204: 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz
- RFFM8502: 4.9GHz to 5.85GHz
- RFFM8202: PA, LNA with bypass mode, power detector, SP3T, and filtering
- RFFM8204: PA, SP3T, power detector and filtering
- RFFM8502: 5GHz PA, SP2T, switch, LNA, and power detector
- RFFM8202 and RFFM8204: 19dBm 11g OFDM 2.5% EVM, 21dBm meeting 11b spec mask
- RFFM8502: 17.5dBm, 11a, OFDM at 2.5% EVM
- High Performance FEM
- Excellent Linearity
- Input and Output Matched to 50Ω; High Level of Integration
- Supports Wide Voltage Supply Range
- Able to Meet Demands of Evolving WiFi Market
- Low Height Package, Suited for SiP and CoB Designs
- Cellular Handsets
- Mobile Devices
- Consumer Electronics
- Smart Energy
These products are currently available in production quantities.