GaN HEMT Amplifiers: RFHA104x Series
RFMD’s new RFHA104x series of high-power GaN broadband power transistors (BPTs) are optimized for military communications, commercial wireless infrastructure, and general purpose applications. Using an advanced 65V high power density GaN semiconductor process optimized for high peak-to-average ratio applications, these high-performance amplifiers achieve high power with high efficiency and flat gain over a broad frequency range in a single amplifier design.
Each is an input-matched GaN transistor packaged in an air cavity ceramic package providing excellent thermal stability. Ease of integration is accomplished through the incorporation of simple, optimized, matching networks external to the package that provide wideband gain and high efficiency, all in a single amplifier ideal for linear correction circuits.
- Peak power: 125W (RFHA1042), 150W (RFHA1043)
- Single circuit for frequency: 225MHz to 450MHz (RFHA1042), 1.2GHz to 1.85GHz (RFHA1043)
48V modulated performance:
- POUT: 45.2dBm
- Gain: 18.5dB (RFHA1042), 15.5dB (RFHA1043)
- Drain Efficiency: 42% (RFHA1042), 30% (RFHA1043)
- ACP: -26dBc (RFHA1042), -30dBc (RFHA1043)
48V CW broadband performance
- POUT: 51.4dBm (RFHA1042), 52dBm (RFHA1043)
- Gain: 16dB (RFHA1042), 13.5dB (RFHA1043)
- Drain Efficiency: 60% (RFHA1042), 51% (RFHA1043)
- Optimized for video bandwidth and minimized memory effects
- Large signal models available
These products are currently available in production quantities.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.