- Buyers Guide
RFMD's RFCA1008 is a high performance InGaP HBT MMIC amplifier designed with the InGaP process technology for excellent reliability. The heterojunction increases breakdown voltage and minimizes leakage current between junctions. A Darlington configuration is utilized for broadband performance.
The RFCA1008 contains two amplifiers for use in wideband push-pull CATV amplifiers requiring excellent second order performance; the second and third order non-linearities are greatly improved in the push-pull configuration.
- 5V single supply
- Excellent linearity performance at +34dBmV output power per tone
- Two amplifiers in each SOIC-8 package simplify push-pull configuration PC board layout
- Available in lead-free, RoHS compliant, and Green packaging
- CATV head end driver and predriver amplifier
- CATV line driver amplifier
This product is currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $2.60 each for 750 pieces.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.