- Buyers Guide
Agilent Technologies Inc. announced two new frequency options for the N9000A CXA X-Series signal analyzers. The new options provide a low-cost solution for essential microwave signal characterization up to 13.6 GHz and 26.5 GHz.
“Traditionally, value-priced signal analyzers have only provided a basic level of functionality,” said Brian LeMay, general manager of Agilent’s Chengdu Instruments Division. “Adding microwave frequency options for the CXA goes beyond the norm and provides essential signal characterization. These options also provide a foundation for cost-effective testing and seamless integration with other X-Series models, which reduces capital expenditures.”
To help customers meet tighter test requirements and enhance test margins, the N9000A CXA signal analyzercapabilities include:
Best-in-class performance such as:
- -163 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL) at 1 GHz, -147 dBm at 26.5 GHz with preamplifier on.
- -102 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset, 1 GHz carrier.
- Third-order intermodulation (TOI) of +15 dBm at 1 GHz, +14 dBm at 26.5 GHz.
- Quick measurement of spurs and harmonics due to the CXA’s speed and DANL performance.
- One-button measurements such as channel power, adjacent channel power and occupied bandwidth provided with PowerSuite.
- Easy-to-configure measurement applications such as phase noise and noise figure.
- Upgradable CPU module.
Agilent will demonstrate the CXA and its newest test and measurement solutions in microwave, millimeter-wave, wireless, radar, antenna for telecommunications, transportation and medical markets at European Microwave Week (Booth 114), RAI, Amsterdam, Oct. 29- 31.
These industry-leading solutions enable R&D, design and manufacturing engineers to develop and deliver innovative products.
A nine-year platinum sponsor of European Microwave Week, Agilent also will host a comprehensive series of workshops and technical programs.
U.S. Pricing, Availability and Additional information
The Agilent N9000A CXA with 13.6-GHz frequency range (Option 513) is available for $23,521. The 26.5-GHz frequency range (Option 526) is priced at $28,478.
These new options for the CXA can be purchased through Agilent sales representatives and Agilent authorized distributors beginning Dec. 1.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.