- Buyers Guide
Agilent to demonstrate automotive functional test system at expo
Agilent Technologies Inc. will feature the PXI-based TS-8900 Automotive Functional Test System at the Automotive Testing Expo (Booth 12024), Oct. 23-25, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Mich.
“The TS-8900 is an excellent fit for automotive test applications,” said Doru Popescu, U.S. marketing program manager for Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group. “This high-performance PXI-based test platform provides our automotive customers with higher test throughput and improved test coverage while reducing capital equipment costs for automotive electronics functional testing.”
In addition, Agilent will demonstrate the following solutions at the expo:
- The enhanced B1505A Power Device Analyzer/Curve Tracer that includes a significantly increased voltage and current range (10kV and 1500A) to cover all devices in today’s fast-growing power-device market.
- Agilent 33500B Series waveform generators with exclusive Trueform signal generation technology that offers more capability, fidelity and flexibility than traditional DDS generators.
- The 100-MHz U1610A and 200-MHz U1620A – the first handheld oscilloscopes to include a color VGA display.
- PXI-form-factor chassis and test modules, integrated with world-class software applications.
- A wide selection of bench and handheld instruments, including Agilent Infiniivision 3000 X-Series oscilloscopes, data-acquisition units, modular power systems, affordable handhelds, and USB modular instruments.
Agilent will be joined in its booth by TestEquity, a distribution partner that has been providing premium service and innovative solutions to meet customers’ electronic test equipment needs since 1971.
An Agilent InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscope and twohandheld digital multimeters (Agilent U1233A and U1273A) will be raffled off during the expo in Booth 12024.
Images are available at www.agilent.com/find/ATEEXPO_images.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.