- Buyers Guide
RFMD’s new high linearity WiFi front end modules provide complete integrated solution in a single front end module (FEM) for WiFi systems. The ultra-small form factor and integrated matching minimizes layout area in the application and greatly reduces the number of external components. This simplifies the total front end solution by reducing the bill of materials, system footprint, and manufacturability costs.
Each of these devices integrates a power amplifier, switch, LNA with bypass, and a power detector coupler for improved accuracy and are provided in a 3mm x 3mm x 1.0mm, 16-pin laminate package.
- Optimized Dynamic EVM Design
- 100% RF Production Tested
- Integrated Amplifier (RFFM4203: 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz, RFFM4501: 4.9GHz to 5.85GHz), Tx/Rx Switch (RFFM4203: SP3T, RFFM4501: SPDT), LNA with Bypass, and Power Detector Coupler
- 20.5dBm, 11g/n, 5V <3% Dynamic EVM
- 19dBm, 11n, 3.3V 2.5% Dynamic EVM
- 17dBm, 11ac, 3.3V 1.8% Dynamic EVM
- 20dBm, 11a/n, 5V <3% Dynamic EVM
- 17dBm, 11n, 3.3V <3% Dynamic EVM
- 14dBm, 11ac, 3.3V <1.8% Dynamic EVM
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac (RFFM4203), IEEE 802.11a/n/ac (RFFM4501)
- ISM Band Solutions: 2.4GHz to 2.5GHz (RFFM4203), 4.9GHz to 5.85GHz (RFFM4501)
- Portable Battery-Powered Equipment
- Laptops, WiFi Access Points, Gateways, and Set Top Boxes
These products are currently available in production quantities. RFFM4203 pricing begins at $1.73 each for 100 pieces. RFFM4501 pricing begins at $2.27 each for 100 pieces.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.