- Buyers Guide
Aerospace & Defense Electronics Supplement
Early Returns: U.S. Export Control Reform Positive
A&D Test & Measurement
Efficient Design and Analysis of Airborne Radomes
The programme for the next conference of the ARMMS RF & Microwave Society that will be held on 19 and 20 November at Wyboston Lakes, Bedfordshire, UK has been announced.
Confirmed presentations include:
● Novel Infra-red (IR) Thermal Measurements on GaAs Micro-coolers, James Glover, Richard Hopper, Ata Khalid et al, De Montfort University, University of Glasgow, University of Bristol and University of Aberdeen
● A Novel Architecture Reduces Uncertainties of the Precision RF and Microwave Switched Attenuator, Mark Ashcroft, Fluke Precision Measurement Ltd
● A Guide to SMT Packaging of Microwave ICs, Liam Devlin and Andy Dearn, Plextek Ltd
● Advances in RFMEMS Capability, Murray Niman, BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
● Compact Low Pass Filter with Ultra-Wide Pass and Stopbands Using Stepped Impedance Resonators and Novel Techniques, Luke Murphy, Mohsen Yazdani, and Ercument Arvas, University of Syracuse
● Envelope Amplifier from digits to PA, Gerard Wimpenny, Nujira
● A Review of Amplifier Stability Analysis Using Modern EDA Tools, Malcolm Edwards, Applied Wave Research Ltd
● Advancements in Tunability – Applications beyond the Antenna, Ian Greenshields, Peregrine Semiconductor
● Origins of the Magnetron, Rod Burman
● High Current TLP Characterization: An Effective Tool for the Development of Semiconductor Devices and ESD Protection Solutions, Werner Simbürger, David Johnsson, Matthias Stecher, High Power Pulse Instruments (HPPI) GmbH
● Key Performance Parameters of ESD Protection Devices for High Speed I/O, RF and Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuits, Thomas Schwingshackl, Andre Schmenn, Damian Sojka et al, Graz University of Technology and Infineon Technologies AG
● Phase Locking Techniques Adaptable for a Range of RF Microwave Sources, Richard Jenkins, SMS Ltd
● Vector Signal Analysis – 20 Years on, Tim Masson, Agilent Technologies
The ARMMS RF & Microwave Society is an independent professional society comprised of individuals with an interest in the design, production and measurement of devices and products operating at RF and Microwave frequencies. Two meetings are held each year in the style of a small conference and associated exhibition. A wide range of technical papers is presented and proceedings are distributed to each delegate.
The conference will begin with a buffet lunch on Monday 19 November and will end on the afternoon of Tuesday 20 November at around with the Best Paper award. A highlight of each meeting is the Monday night Society dinner, which provides an invaluable opportunity to meet like-minded colleagues and, as always, the conference will be accompanied by a small commercial exhibition.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.