- Buyers Guide
The RFCM2680 is the industry's first surface mount GaN power doubler module aimed at CATV networks. Employing a combination of GaN HEMT and GaAs pHEMT technologies, the device provides high output capability from 45 to 1003 MHz with excellent distortion performance.
- 45MHz to 1003MHz GaAs/GaN Power Doubler Module
- 61dBmV Rated Power
- High Current Mode: 450mA at 24VDC
- Low Current Mode: 350mA at 24VDC
- Min. Gain: 22.5dB at 1GHz
- Saves about 50% PCBA area versus SOT115J (with external baluns) 182mm² versus 362mm²
- CATV Optical Nodes
- CATV Line Amplifiers
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.