- Buyers Guide
AWR Design Forum (ADF) 2012 tours Europe this autumn
AWR Corp. is taking its very successful AWR Design Forum to numerous cities throughout Europe starting on the 11th of September in the United Kingdom (UK) and concluding on the 29th of November in France. A complete listing of ADF locations and agenda details, as well as registration information, is available online at www.awrdesignforum.com.
ADF is an open event at which designers of microwave and RF circuits and systems such as monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs), RF printed circuit boards (RF PCBs) and LTE communication systems can network and share useful information and resources pertinent to high-frequency design, discuss AWR products and technologies, and collaborate on industry issues and trends.
ADF presentations scheduled for Hitchin and Newbury in the UK and Paris and Rennes in France will be incorporated into the National Instruments/AWR RF and Microwave Design and Test Symposium.
Both ADF and Design to Test events are free, one-day seminars. ADF is a single track event focused on AWR software, whereas the NI/AWR RF and Microwave Design and Test Symposium offers attendees two tracks from which to choose — one track on RF/microwave design with AWR and the second on test and measurement with National Instruments. More information and registration details for the NI/AWR RF and Microwave Design and Test Symposium can also be found on the AWR ADF microsite http://www.awrdesignforum.com/.
The current schedule of ADF venues and dates includes:
- Hitchin*, United Kingdom - 11 September 2012 <http://web.awrcorp.com/Usa/News--Events/Events/Seminars/Onsite-Seminars/AWR-NI-RF-Microwave-Seminar-Hitchin-UK/>
- Newbury*, United Kingdom - 13 September 2012 <http://web.awrcorp.com/Usa/News--Events/Events/Seminars/Onsite-Seminars/AWR-NI-RF-Microwave-Seminar-Newbury-UK/>
- Eindhoven, Netherlands - 19 September 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Eindhoven.html>
- Horsholm, Denmark - 4 October 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Horsholm.html>
- Madrid, Spain - 4 October 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Madrid.html>
- Stockholm, Sweden - 10 October 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Stockholm.html>
- Gothenburg, Sweden - 11 October 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Gothenburg.html>
- Helsinki, Finland - 31 October 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Helsinki.html>
- Rome, Italy - 6 November 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Rome.html>
- Milan, Italy - 8 November 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Milan.html>
- Paris*, France - 27 November 2012 <http://france.ni.com/journee-rf-awr>
- Munich, Germany - 28 November 2012 <http://www.awrdesignforum.com/Munich.html>
- Rennes*, France - 29 November 2012 <http://france.ni.com/journee-rf-awr>
- *ADF presentations are incorporated into the NI/AWR RF and Microwave Design and Test Symposium.
ADF presentation topics to include:
- AWR Technology Roadmap 2012
- Intro to AWR Design Flow & New Features in V10
- Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion
- Customer Presentation: GreenPeak
- National Instruments: Linking RF Design & Test/Connecting AWR Software to LabVIEW & NI PXI Instruments
- Design of Modern Radar Systems
- RF Link Prediction — A New & Novel Approach
- Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation
- Planar Antenna Design in AXIEM–Practical Antenna Design Examples
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.