- Buyers Guide
RFMD’s new RFSA2644/2654 6-bit digital step attenuators (DSAs) feature high linearity over their entire 31.5 dB gain control range with excellent step accuracy in 0.5 dB steps. They are programmed via a serial mode control interface that is both 3 and 5 V compatible.
They also offer a rugged Class 1C HBM ESD rating via on-chip ESD circuitry. The MCM package is footprint-compatible with most 24-pin, 4 mm x 4 mm, QFN packages.
- RFSA2644: 50 MHz to 4000 MHz
- RFSA2654: 5 MHz to 2000 MHz
- Attenuation Range and Step: 31.5 dB , 0.5 dB
- Step Accuracy: +/-(0.1 dB + 5% attenuation range)
- IIP3 >50 dBm For All Steps
- 3 V and 5 V Logic-Compatible
- Serial Programming Interface
- Power-Up Programming Modes
- Transceiver RF and IF Applications
- 2 G, 3 G, LTE, WiMax/WiFi
- Wireless Data, Satellite Terminals
- Test Equipment
- CATV/Satellite Set Top Boxes
- Cable Modems
- CATV Infrastructure
- Data Network Equipment
Both the RFSA2644 and RFSA2654 are currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $1.76 each for 750 pieces.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.