- Buyers Guide
Linear Power Amplifier
RFMD's new RFPA1012 GaAs HBT linear power amplifier is specifically designed for wireless infrastructure applications. Using a GaAs HBT fabrication process, this high performance single-stage amplifier achieves a high IP3/DC power ratio that operates over a broad frequency range.
It also offers low noise figure making it an excellent solution for 2nd and 3rd stage LNAs.
- High Linearity: OIP3 = 44dBm at 900MHz
- Low Noise: NF = 3.5dB at 900MHz
- Low DC Power: 5V, 90mA
- 400MHz to 2700MHz Operation
- GaAs Pre-Driver for Base Station Amplifiers
- Class AB Operation for DCS, PCS, UMTS, and WiFi Transceiver Applications
- 2nd/3rd Stage LNA for Wireless Infrastructure
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.