- Buyers Guide
Microwave dual combiner with 0.5 dB insertion loss with key specifications/special features: Frequency range: 1900 to 1980 MHz/2110 to 2170 MHz/2400 to 2485 MHz
- Insertion loss: 0.5 dB (maximum)
- Ripple in band: 0.3 dBp-p (maximum)
- VSWR: 1.2/1.2
- Rejection: ≥90 dB at 2400 to 2500 MHz/ ≥90 dB at 1900 to 2170 MHz
- Isolation: ≥85 dB at DC to 2500 MHz
- Power handling: 200 W
- Three order intermodulation: ≥140 dBc 2 tones at 43 dBm each
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Port connector: SMA female
- Surface color: black paint
Customized dimensions are welcome.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.