- Buyers Guide
µModule® Analog-To-Digital Converter: LTM9012
Linear Technology introduces the LTM9012, a quad 14-bit, 125 Msps µModule® analog-to-digital converter (ADC) with integrated fixed gain drivers, passive filtering and bypass capacitance. The integrated µModule converters offer dramatic reduction in board space for high channel-count applications as diverse as medical imaging systems and MIMO 4 G base stations.
This high level of integration enables smaller boards with greater density, while eliminating costly layout iterations often required to optimize the driver-to-ADC interface. This results in a significant reduction in design and debug time and faster time to market. The LTM9012 is in an easy-to-use 15 × 11.25 mm BGA µModule package.
- 4-Channel Simultaneous Sampling ADC with Integrated, Fixed Gain, Differential Drivers
- 68.3 dB SNR
- 78 dB SFDR
- Low Power: 1.27 W Total, 318 mW per Channel
- 1.8V ADC Core and 3.3V Analog Input Supply
- Serial LVDS Outputs: 1 or 2 Bits per Channel
- Shutdown and Nap Modes
- 11.25mm × 15mm BGA Package
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.