- Buyers Guide
RFMD’s new RF5836 provides a complete integrated solution in a single front end module (FEM) for WiFi 802.11a/n systems. The ultra-small form factor and integrated matching minimizes the layout area in the customer's application and greatly reduces the number of external components.
The RF5836 integrates a power amplifier (PA), single-pole double-throw switch (SP2T), and a power detector coupler for improved accuracy. The device is provided in a 3 mm x 3 mm x 0.5 mm, 16-pin package.
This module meets or exceeds the RF front end needs of IEEE 802.11a/n WiFi RF systems.
- Single Supply Voltage 3.0V to 4.8V
- Low Control Voltage >1.6V
- Integrated 5GHz Amplifier, SPT2T Tx/Rx Switch, and Power Detector Coupler
- POUT= 15.5dBm (11a, 54Mbps at 4% EVM)
- POUT= 14.5dBm (11n, 65Mbps at 2.8% EVM)
- Low-Height Package, Suited for SiP and CoB Designs
- Cellular Handsets
- Mobile Devices
- Consumer Electronics
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.