RFMD’s new RFVA0016 is an integrated, analog-controlled, variable gain amplifier (VGA) for broadband applications with external matching, allowing operation in all bands from 400 to 2700 MHz with a single module. It features exceptional linearity, OIP3 > 40 dBm, and provides a >30 dB gain control range.
A mode logic pin enables the VGA to be selected for either a 0V to +3V or a +3V to 0V analog-controlled attenuation slope. The RFVA0016 is packaged in a small 5.2mm x 5.2mm leadless laminate MCM with thermal vias for ultra-low thermal resistance, and is external matched to 50 Ω at each individual band.
- Frequency Range 400MHz to 2700MHz
- Mode Pin to Switch the Attenuation Slope
- Gain = 25dB
- Gain Control Range = >30dB
- ACPR > -60dBc at +10dBm POUT (Dual Carrier WCDMA)
- Small 5.2mm x 5.2mm Multi-Chip Module
- +5V Supply
- Cellular, 3G Infrastructure
- WiBro, WiMax, LTE
- Microwave Radio
- High Linearity Power Control
This product is currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $8.72 each for 100 pieces.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.