- Buyers Guide
M/A-COM Technology Solutions (M/A-COM Tech) is showcasing a broad portfolio of new products for wireless backhaul, CATV, optical communications, and aerospace and defense applications at the IEEE/MTT-S International Microwave Symposium tradeshow in Montréal, Canada. New product solutions on display in M/A-COM Tech’s Booth #815 include:
- 42 GHz SmartSet chipset for point-to-point wireless backhaul – includes state-of-the-art 1 Watt power amplifier with 22 dB gain and 38 dBm OIP3.
- 350 Watt GaN Smart Pallet designed for S-band air traffic control radar with over 60 percent drain efficiency.
- Highly linear Edge QAM VGA designed for CATV head-end modules – exceeds DOCSIS DRFI specifications with 7 dB typical performance margin.
- New S-Band switch limiter with 125 Watts Tx input power handling capability and low insertion loss ideal for radar receiver protection.
- Optical modulator drivers for 100G DP-QPSK line cards and transponders with data rates of up to 32 Gbps, output amplitude of up to 8 Vpp, and low power consumption.
When: June 19 to 21, 2012; Exhibition Hours:
Tuesday, June 19 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, June 20 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, June 21 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Where: Booth #815, The Palais des Congrès, Montréal, Canada
To find out more information about MTT-S 2012 please visit: http://ims2012.org/