- Buyers Guide
RFHA1006 225 to 1215 MHz, 9W GaN wideband power amplifier
RFMD’s new RFHA1006 is a wideband power amplifier designed for CW and pulsed applications such as wireless infrastructure, RADAR, two-way radios and general purpose amplification. Using an advanced high power density Gallium Nitride (GaN) semiconductor process, these high-performance amplifiers achieve high efficiency, flat gain, and large instantaneous bandwidth in a single amplifier design.
This input-matched GaN transistor is packaged in an air cavity ceramic package for excellent thermal stability through the use of advanced heat sink and power dissipation technologies. Ease of integration is accomplished through the incorporation of optimized input matching network within the package that provides wideband gain and power performance in a single amplifier. An external output match offers the flexibility of further optimizing power and efficiency for any sub-band within the overall bandwidth.
- Advanced GaN HEMT Technology
- Output Power of 9W
- Advanced Heat-Sink Technology
- 225 to 1215 MHz Instantaneous Bandwidth
- Input Internally Matched to 50Ω
28V Operation Typical Performance
- Output Power 39.5 dBm
- Gain 16dB
- Power Added Efficiency 60%
- -40°C to 85°C Operating Temperature
- Large Signal Models Available
- Class AB Operation for Public Mobile Radio
- Power Amplifier Stage for Commercial Wireless Infrastructure
- General Purpose Tx Amplification
- Test Instrumentation
- Civilian and Military Radar
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.