Analog Devices takes you from bits to antenna and back
Analog Devices invites you to visit its booth at the IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS) to explore ADI's high performance RF ICs and world-leading data converters, covering bits to antenna and back.
Onsite demonstrations showcasing ADI's latest product and system offerings including:
- 1/2 Watt Driver Amplifier with Dynamically Adjustable Bias
- Highest Performance DDS ICs Commercially Available
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) Reference Demonstrator
- JESD204 Interface Options for High Speed ADCs
- World-Leading, High Performance Synthesizers
- High Performance and High Frequency DACs
- High Performance Microwave Technology
- Highly Integrated IQ Modulators
In addition, ADI is participating in a number of technical workshops and presentations on a variety of topics. To view the complete schedule, visit www.analog.com/ims2012.