The RFSW6131 is a GaAs pHEMT Single-Pole Three-Throw (SP3T) switch designed for use in Cellular, 3 G, LTE, and other high performance communications systems. It offers a symmetric topology with excellent linearity and power handling capability. The RFSW6131 is 3 V and 5 V positive logic compatible.
- Insertion Loss: 0.5dB (2GHz)
- Isolation: 27dB (2GHz)
- IP3: 56dBm
- P0.1dB: 31dBm (5V, 2.2GHz)
- Positive Logic Control
- 3V and 5V Logic Compatible
- Applications Include: Cellular, 3G, LTE Infrastructure, WiBro, WiMAX, LTE, Wireless Backhaul, High Performance Communications Systems, GMSK, QPSK, DQPSK, QAM Modulation
- Package: DFN, 8-pin, 1.5mm x 1.5mm
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.