Multi-Path Switch Modules: RF1255, RF1291, RF1292
RFMD’s new Multi-Path Antenna Switch Modules offer very low insertion loss with excellent linearity performance. Each is ideal for multi-mode GSM, EDGE, UMTS, and LTE handset applications. These modules integrate low pass filtering on the GSM transmit paths, thus avoiding the need for external harmonic attenuation.
They are compatible with +1.8 V control logic and are packaged in compact module packages allowing for a small solution size with no need for external DC blocking capacitors when no external DC is applied to the device ports.
- Excellent GSM TX Harmonic Attenuation
- >1kV HBM ESD on all Paths
- Very Low Current Consumption
Multiple Linear Paths Offer Band Combination and Air Interface Flexibility:
- RF1255: 7
- RF1291: 8
- RF1292: 6
Compact Laminate Module:
- RF1255: 2.8mmx3.6mmx1.0mm
- RF1291: 3.2mmx3.2mmx1.0mm
- RF1292: 2.5mmx3.2mmx1.0mm
- Cellular Handset Applications
- Cellular Modems and USB Devices
- Multi-Mode GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, and LTE Applications
The products are currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $2.90 each for 100 pieces.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.