- Buyers Guide
The Anritsu MT8852B Bluetooth Test Set is the market leading RF measuring instrument for design proving and production test of a wide range of products that integrate Bluetooth technology, including; phones, headsets, computers, audio-visual and gaming products as well as modules. In production, a single key press initiates a measurement script that tests a device in less than 10 seconds.
8 Bluetooth Basic Rate and 6 Bluetooth EDR transmitter and receiver test cases are supported in the MT8852B Bluetooth Test Set. EDR test cases supported include Relative Transmit Power, Carrier Frequency Stability/Modulation Accuracy, Differential Phase Encoding, Sensitivity, and BER Floor Performance.
- Compliant with Bluetooth 1.2, 2.0 and 2.1, 3.0+HS and 4.0 core specification
- Measurements performed as defined in the Bluetooth RF Test Specification
- Qualified by Bluetooth SIG for RF measurements
- Initialization and control of test devices through USB and UART HCI control port
- Option for Bluetooth low energy measurements
- Built in support for Bluetooth low energy 2-Wire control interface
- Single script runs Basic Rate, EDR and low energy tests
- BR/EDR/low energy dirty transmitter for receiver sensitivity test cases
- Audio testing capability. 3 SCO channels with CVSD, u-Law and A-Law air interface
- Tests through antenna interface or cable connection
- Pre-programmed or user-defined test scripts
- BlueSuite Pro3 software provides graphical traces of modulation, power ramp, individual channel measurements, and receiver sensitivity search
- BlueTest 2 and CombiTest software for automated high volume production line testing
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping software option for Bluetooth 1.2 device testing
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.