- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Recent Advances in Radar Technology
Using Calibration to Optimize Performance in Crucial Measurements
PMI Model PSM-50M1G-CD-1 is a single sideband modulator that operates over the 50 MHz to 1.0 GHz frequency range. The input P1dB is +5 dBm typical and has an IF Modulation Range of DC to 10 MHz. The IF Modulation Power Range is +7 dBm minimum and +13 dBm maximum into 50 ohms.
The conversion loss is 10 dB maximum and this model provides carrier suppression of 20 dBc typically. The Quadrature Phase Accuracy is ±10 degrees maximum with a Quadrature Amplitude Accuracy of ±2.0 dB maximum. This model is supplied in a package measuring 6.0" L x 3.5" W x 1.0" H.
• RF Carrier…50MHz to 1.0GHz
• RF VSWR…2.0:1 typ. (RF=-10dBm, IF Modulation = +10dBm)
• RF Power at 1dB Compression…+5dBm typ. (IF - +10dBm)
• IF Modulation Frequency Range…DC to 10MHz
• IF Modulation Power Range...+7dBm min., +13dBm max. (50 Ohms)
• Conversion loss…10dBm max. (See Note 1)
• Carrier Suppression…15dBc min., 20dBc typ.
• Quadrature Phase Accuracy…±7.5 deg. typ., ±10 deg. max.
• Quadrature Amplitude Accuracy…±1.5dB typ., ±2.0dB max.
• RF Frequency Range…50MHz to 1.0GHz
• RF VSWR…3.0:1 typ. (RF=-10dBm, IF Modulation = +10dBm)
Connectors: SMA Female (4 Places)
Size: 6.0"L x 3.5"W x 1.0"H
Finish: Painted Gray
Note 1: Insertion loss relative to 0dBm RF input. All other outputs including f0 are relative to the desired upper (f0+fm) output.
• Temperature: -40ºC to +85 ºC Operating and -65 ºC to +125 ºC Non-Operating
• Humidity: MIL-STD-202F, Method 103B Cond. B
• Shock: MIL-STD-202F, Method 213B Cond. B
• Vibration: MIL-STD-202F, Method 204D Cond. B
• Altitude: MIL-STD-202F, Method 105C Cond. B
• Temperature Cycle: MIL-STD-202F, Method 107D Cond. A
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.