- Buyers Guide
Anritsu’s MS2712E and MS2713E Spectrum Master™ spectrum analyzers are designed to handle the most punishing field conditions and allow youto monitor, locate, identify, and analyze a broad range of cellular, land mobile radio, Wi-Fi, and broadcast signals.
With a rich array of configuration options, these multifunctional handhelds eliminate the need for you to learn and carry multiple instruments when locating and identifying signals over wide frequency ranges. There is no other spectrum analyzer in this class that can deliver this level of performance.
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Spectral Emission Mask
- Interference Analyzer: Spectrogram, Signal Strength, RSSI, Signal ID, Interference Mapping
- Coverage Mapping
- 3GPP Signal Analyzers GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSDPA, TD-SCDMA/HSDPA, LTE
- 3GPP2 Signal Analyzers cdmaONE/CDMA2000 1X, CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- IEEE 802.16 Signal Analyzers Fixed WiMAX, Mobile WiMAX
- ISDB-T Signal Analyzer
- Dynamic Range: > 102 dB in 1 Hz RBW
- DANL: -162 dBm in 1 Hz RBW
- Phase Noise: -100 dBc/Hz max @ 10 kHz offset at 1 GHz
- Frequency Accuracy: < ± 50 ppb with GPS On
- Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) 1 Hz to 3 MHz in 1-3 sequences
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.