Anritsu's family of Spectrum Master handheld spectrum analyzers offers five models to choose from including the industry’s first 32 GHz and 43 GHz models. Models MS2722C, MS2723C, MS2724C, MS2725C, and MS2726C represents the company’s highest performance handheld spectrum analyzers.
In addition, exciting new features and options bring more value to the user over our previous generations by making it easier for engineers and field technicians to design, deploy, and optimize the performance of wireless devices and networks ranging from commercial to defense and public safety.
- Five models and frequency choices – 9 kHz to 9, 13, 20, 32, or 43 GHz
- Broadband preamplifiers over the whole frequency range for increased sensitivity of 20 dB
- Three Sweep Modes – Fast, Performance, and No FFT
- Resolution Bandwidths from 1 Hz to 10 MHz
- New triggering choices including hysteresis, hold-off, and delay
- More zero-span capabilities including 10 MHz RBW & VBW
- Enhanced Spectrum Analyzer GUI including large marker display choice
- Choice of display options for readability – normal, black and white, night vision, high contrast
- On-screen Interference Mapping as part of the Interference Analysis option
- LTE Measurements up to 20 MHz
- 30 MHz Zero-Span IF Output for external demodulation of virtually any other wideband signal
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.